Join the CoachForce network (and coach the coaches)
Squash New Zealand and the Districts are always on the lookout for suitably experienced coaches to join the CoachForce network as facilitators. Find out what it takes to become a squash CoachForce facilitator.
Ideal coaches will:
- Possess experience in teaching, planning, coordinating and delivering learning opportunities.
- Have attended Extension Module 2: How to Coach.
- Be currently coaching players that correspond with the module(s) in which they wish to facilitate. For example, a coach facilitating the Club Youth Module 4 will be familiar in coaching players aged between 13 and 19 years.
- Regularly apply the concepts from the extension module(s) in which they wish to facilitate. For example, a coach facilitating the Technology Extension Module 13 will be familiar in utilising technology to enhance the coaching process.
- Proactively support and use the national squash coaching resources (for Kiwi Squash and SquashStart programmes).
- Follow the Squash New Zealand Coaching Code of Ethics.
- Promote the range of national coach development opportunities within their community.
- Seek continuous professional development where practical.
- Have excellent communication and administration skills.
To discuss opportunities to join the CoachForce network get in touch.