We acknowledge that clubs and facilities choose not to affiliate for various reasons. Partner with us when you are ready to lift your game once more.
1. Apply in writing to your regional District Association.
Note: some squash clubs / facilities may be eligible for a reaffiliation grant - a joint offer from Squash New Zealand and the regional District Associations.
2. Our District will send us confirmation once you have become regionally affiliated.
3. Our District will counter sign the re-affiliation form and will send to us.
4. We use the re-affiliation form to add your committee members to iSquash.
5. Your committee members can then add other club members.
6. Complete an annual membership, SEM return and levy payment at the end of the financial year.
7. We look forward to welcoming you to our family!
To discuss affiliation and partnering opportunities further get in touch.