Club Development Manager Vacancy – Eden Epsom Tennis & Squash29 Aug 2017
Harcourts Eden Epsom Tennis and Squash club are looking for a superstar to increase membership of their awesome club, and build participation and engagement of their members.
Harcourts Eden Epsom is the most family friendly racquets club in Auckland with around 600 members. They have been running on volunteer manpower since their inception in 1886 but are now looking forward to seeing what the future holds with a part time paid role.
What is on offer:
- 25 hours per week, flexible hours and a role that can work around your lifestyle
- An enthusiastic team of people to work with
- An opportunity to use your imagination for events and promotional opportunities
- A safe, engaging, and friendly work environment
What you offer:
- Flexibility, creativity and an enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Superb event management and organisational skills
- An ability to build and maintain club membership through the execution of various sales and marketing initiatives
- The skills to grow and maintain an audience on relevant social medias
- Manage volunteers to organise club events
- Increase membership through promotions and marketing
- Ensure the club is prominent and relevant on social media channels
To view the job description for this role click here. If you're the person who can take this club to the next level, apply now with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications close 22nd September.
For a bonus point, tell them what you think the biggest difference is between squash and tennis players!
For more information about Harcourts Eden Epsom, visit their website or Facebook page.